Announcing our new vital mini 7i 7" Intel CPU Tablet

Welcome to vitalASC

Moderators: rolf, rscherer, jallen2000

Announcing our new vital mini 7i 7" Intel CPU Tablet

Postby vitalpro » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:46 pm

We are here to announce our new vital mini 7i 7" Intel CPU Tablet.

Quality and Simplicity - at the palm of your hand.

Overview:

vital mini 7i is a multi-functional intel inside Atom Android tablet, hand-held size for home, office, and travel.
vital mini 7i is enhanced with Android 4.4 kit kat with full access to 1Mobile Market.

1Mobile Market is the ultimate store for your apps bundle with the Intel tablet. more apps than the Google Playstore. more user friendly.

The built in web browser offers fast and smooth browsing experience Comparable to Google Chrome.

The email app allows you to get email on Gmail, Yahoo Mail, any POP3 or IMAP account.

with the high performance intel Atom Z2520 Dual-core 1.2GHZ GPU SGX544MP2, you think like you are running in Quad-core. Antutu Benchmark tested with a high score only those found in Quad-core tablets. integrated DDR3 1G DDR3 SDRAM, and built-in 8GB storage and upgradeable to 16G , 24G , 40G via Micro SD slot. Cool features such as dual cameras (0.3MP front/0.3MP rear) and
With a compact and sleek design, it is much easier to carry than a laptop. vital mini 7i is ideally designed to view Flash-based content,
office programs as well as ebook such as PDF, ePub, Cloud base apps.

Designed for the best mobile entertainment experience with Android.

Features:

• intel Atom Z2520 Fast 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor

• 1GB DDR3 of system memory , 30% faster and power saving than DDR2

• 7 inch Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen, 1024 x 600 TN resolution , Aspect Ratio: 16:9

• On-board 8GB storage memory plus option 8GB ,16G,32G microSD to 16GB ,24GB, 40GB via MSD card slot

• Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi + bluetooth HID 4.0

• Front 0.3MP and Back 0.3MP webcam with microphone, auto-focus and digital zoom

• Rechargeable Polymer Lithium battery up to 3-5 Hours.

• Android 4.4 OS (kit kat)
vitalpro

Return to Welcome to vitalASC